FALL FOLIAGE

FALL FOLIAGE    


Fall – Autumn is one the most beautiful seasons on the Northeastern coast.

The season I adore. The foliage is absolutely stunning.
Here are a few images picked from the web/internet of beautiful fall foliage around the country and aboard.
I hope you enjoy these images as much as we have! 























Kids and Tantrum

Readers, family help me understand how you handle a tantrum

I noticed several weeks ago how one woman handling a child throwing a tantrum/outburst. 
The matter in which she handled it was Stella; she listened to the child for a bit. Then calmly in a serene tone stated, is that how ‘The Creator would have you act – He [the Creator] has given us words to us to express ourselves and wants. Tell me in words what it is you want so I can try to help you.’
That to me was absolutely Wonderful, Amazing, Remarkable, Stella!
How would you handle a child displaying this behavior = tantrum/ outburst?
I eagerly await your ideas, thoughts and opinions.
Thanks  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BOOK REVIEW

What's happening in June?